Subject: Re: Newtek's NAB "Beach Party"
From: [email-masked] (MicroTech)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 08:49:04 -0700

On 23-Apr-96 21:31:22, ken schmitt ([email-masked]) Emailed: 

>> l>  What more could you want?  
>>
>>Like ... me beeing there ... :-\

> Dick Van Dyke was there..... dont know if it was per chance, or if he
> was interested in the newtek goings ons.

Dick Van Dyke is a Toaster/Flyer owner, so yes, he's interested.

Regards,
John Crookshank
MicroTech

--
      ______________________________________________________________
     /    MicroTech Sales Staff    | Raptor3 DEC Alpha Workstations \
    |  MicroTech Solutions, Inc.   | Lightwave 3D, Toaster/Flyer     |
    | Desktop Video Systems Dealer | JVC Professional Video Products |
    | NewTek Systems Group Dealer  | PVR, Speed Razor, Amiga Dealer  |
    |------------------------------|---------------------------------|
    |     [email-masked]              http://www.mt-inc.com/       |
     \______________________________________________________________/